Monday, September 6, 2010

Let's Get a Good Reality Show

I am thankful for the amazing workforce that makes America great.  I also pray for the victims of the liberal-spawned recession that has put so much of our workforce on the sideline.

Now, while I was flipping through the channels, I couldn't help but notice how many Labor Day marathons of reality shows there are.  It's virtually impossible to find any worthwhile reality shows -- who could watch behavior that would have once earned the death penalty say they're into quality programming?

I have an idea for a reality show that really would be worthwhile.  Its star: Sarah Palin.  The activity: hunting.
And it wouldn't be your typical hunting show.

Imagine a small clearing in a woods.  In it, a small camp of liberals going about their atheistic, immoral business.  Then, off in the distance, we hear a chopper.  The liberals panic.
"Where's my bong?" one asks.
"I've got to get my crack pipe collection!" cries another.
"Honey, where's my DIY abortion kit?" another one shrieks as the group breaks out of the woods like a panicked heard.

Cut to the inside of the chopper.  We see Sarah Palin, Virtuous Vixen of conservatives everywhere, in her hunting garb.  She raises her gun, takes aim, and POW! Her prey is pelted by paintball pellets!  (What -- you thought she'd actually kill them?!  Liberals are annoying and frustrating, but they are humans, and Mrs. Palin and I ain't PETA.)  I'd like to see what kind of laughs The Daily Show would get if Jon Stewart's covered in purple and neon orange splotches!

No comments:

Post a Comment